Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series I: Service of All the Dead
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Inspector Morse, Series I: Service of All the Dead
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Broadcast March 3 and 10, 1988
The body of a church warden is found in the vestry with a knife in his back. And this proves to be just the first in a series of gruesome killings in and around the quiet country church. Inspector Morse is called to St. Oswald and finds that no one in the congregation is telling him the whole truth - even Ruth Rowlinson, the attractive woman who is a volunteer at the church.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series I: Service of All the Dead,” GBH Archives, accessed January 24, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4594F5784284467DA89ADBDACFC16DB4.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series I: Service of All the Dead.” GBH Archives. Web. January 24, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4594F5784284467DA89ADBDACFC16DB4>.
- APA: Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series I: Service of All the Dead. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_4594F5784284467DA89ADBDACFC16DB4