Group, The; Black church burnings in the South
6/13/96 Black Church Arson
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- Black church burnings in the South
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Sally Greenberg, President, Women's Bar Association-Staff counsel, Anti-Defamation League; Jeffrey Brown, Union Baptist Church; Ozell Hudson, Attorney, Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights; Loretta Williams, Ph.d., Socilogist and consultant, National Council of Churches.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Black church burnings in the South,” 06/13/1996, GBH Archives, accessed November 27, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_413C8CC226384C09BC673AE2914D731E.
- MLA: “Group, The; Black church burnings in the South.” 06/13/1996. GBH Archives. Web. November 27, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_413C8CC226384C09BC673AE2914D731E>.
- APA: Group, The; Black church burnings in the South. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_413C8CC226384C09BC673AE2914D731E