Group, The; Stock Market Ups and Downs
9/30/93 Stock Market Ups and Downs
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Stock Market Ups and Downs
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Amy Domini, Trustee, Loring, Wolcott and Coolidge; Joan Bavaria, President, Franklin Research and Development; Donna Katz, Dean Witter Reynolds, Inc.; Julie Wendrich, NorthStar Asset Management; Sharon Rich, financial planner, Womoney.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Stock Market Ups and Downs,” 09/30/1993, GBH Archives, accessed December 8, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3E3B77FEDB224572B2CA8DFC124BACBE.
- MLA: “Group, The; Stock Market Ups and Downs.” 09/30/1993. GBH Archives. Web. December 8, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3E3B77FEDB224572B2CA8DFC124BACBE>.
- APA: Group, The; Stock Market Ups and Downs. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3E3B77FEDB224572B2CA8DFC124BACBE