Group, The; Stock Market Ups and Downs
9/30/93 Stock Market Ups and Downs
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Stock Market Ups and Downs
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Amy Domini, Trustee, Loring, Wolcott and Coolidge; Joan Bavaria, President, Franklin Research and Development; Donna Katz, Dean Witter Reynolds, Inc.; Julie Wendrich, NorthStar Asset Management; Sharon Rich, financial planner, Womoney.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Stock Market Ups and Downs,” 09/30/1993, GBH Archives, accessed January 28, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3E3B77FEDB224572B2CA8DFC124BACBE.
- MLA: “Group, The; Stock Market Ups and Downs.” 09/30/1993. GBH Archives. Web. January 28, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3E3B77FEDB224572B2CA8DFC124BACBE>.
- APA: Group, The; Stock Market Ups and Downs. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3E3B77FEDB224572B2CA8DFC124BACBE