Group, The; Science research and Federal funding
8/3/95 Science Funding
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Science research and Federal funding
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Frank Solomon, professor of biology, MIT; Kenneth Brecher, Professor of physics and astronomy, Boston University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Science research and Federal funding,” 08/03/1995, GBH Archives, accessed January 28, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_397A534120E34798A8F04B8256ABD935.
- MLA: “Group, The; Science research and Federal funding.” 08/03/1995. GBH Archives. Web. January 28, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_397A534120E34798A8F04B8256ABD935>.
- APA: Group, The; Science research and Federal funding. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_397A534120E34798A8F04B8256ABD935