Group, The; court challenge to Clinton's policy on gays in the military
3/22/95 Gays in Military
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- court challenge to Clinton's policy on gays in the military
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Tom Lyons, Deputy Commissioner of Veterans Affairs, City of Boston; Bob Reynolds, administrator; Michael Corgan, professor of international relations, Boston University; Paul Camacho, assistant director, Joyner Center, UMass Boston; Marshall Belmaine, former marine, Purple Heart recipient.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; court challenge to Clinton's policy on gays in the military,” 03/22/1995, GBH Archives, accessed January 26, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_35A123922E134D508D7C4070F195E764.
- MLA: “Group, The; court challenge to Clinton's policy on gays in the military.” 03/22/1995. GBH Archives. Web. January 26, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_35A123922E134D508D7C4070F195E764>.
- APA: Group, The; court challenge to Clinton's policy on gays in the military. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_35A123922E134D508D7C4070F195E764