Group, The; Conversation on Race (11/16/1993)
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Conversation on Race (11/16/1993)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Conversation on Race (11/16/1993),” 11/16/1993, GBH Archives, accessed January 26, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3061837222D04AE484FF73F8CEB2ABCE.
- MLA: “Group, The; Conversation on Race (11/16/1993).” 11/16/1993. GBH Archives. Web. January 26, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3061837222D04AE484FF73F8CEB2ABCE>.
- APA: Group, The; Conversation on Race (11/16/1993). Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_3061837222D04AE484FF73F8CEB2ABCE