Antiques Roadshow; Cleveland, OH
EE Master - Cleveland OH Hour 3 - 709 K2 - repack
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Antiques Roadshow
- Cleveland, OH
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
ANTIQUES ROADSHOW pulls into Cleveland, Ohio, and Dan Elias offers a brief history of the city on the shores of Lake Erie — from Colonel George Washington's 1765 predictions of future greatness to I.M. Pei's vision of Rock and Roll greatness. At the Cleveland Convention Center, appraisers encounter some terrific items, including a rare 19th century enameled watch made in Switzerland for the Chinese market, a hard-to-find piece of Frackelton stoneware — this one dating back to 1902 and engraved for a wedding gift — and an original watercolor bird's eye view of 1851 Cleveland, now valued at $12,000.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Cleveland, OH,” 03/22/2004, GBH Archives, accessed May 24, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2F781C1A16C24D95AEAF61D6C995E164.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Cleveland, OH.” 03/22/2004. GBH Archives. Web. May 24, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2F781C1A16C24D95AEAF61D6C995E164>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Cleveland, OH. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2F781C1A16C24D95AEAF61D6C995E164