Group, The; James Thurber's 100th Birthday
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- James Thurber's 100th Birthday
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Robert Taylor, writer; Daphne Abeel, Press aide, Mass. Housing and Urban Development; Peter Davison, poet and editor; Millicent Bell, Author, Meaning and Henry James; Robert Manning, Editor and writer.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; James Thurber's 100th Birthday,” 12/29/1994, GBH Archives, accessed January 24, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2AF6D4210CD3497DB65F94B47E28E55B.
- MLA: “Group, The; James Thurber's 100th Birthday.” 12/29/1994. GBH Archives. Web. January 24, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2AF6D4210CD3497DB65F94B47E28E55B>.
- APA: Group, The; James Thurber's 100th Birthday. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2AF6D4210CD3497DB65F94B47E28E55B