AIDS Quarterly, The; Crisis in Poland, The; To Live With AIDS
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AIDS Quarterly, The
- Crisis in Poland, The; To Live With AIDS
- Program Number
- Series Description
This news and documentary series of magazine format shows is targeted to reach the people who are facing crucial decisions about the AIDS epidemic. The program addresses public policy, scientific, legislative, service, research, and community decisions related to AIDS. Series release date: 2/1989
- Program Description
Final segment of THE AIDS QUARTERLY takes a global look at the epidemic with a trip to Poland where the epidemic is causing a crisis for the health care system. Second segment is a monologue by Edmund White, an influential American gay writer. White tested HIV positive in 1985 and speaks about what it is like living with a disease for which there is no cure.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Public Affairs
- Blake, Jeanne (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “AIDS Quarterly, The; Crisis in Poland, The; To Live With AIDS,” 11/11/1990, GBH Archives, accessed December 3, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2A914CE64C1349E9B3F11FCA533AFB31.
- MLA: “AIDS Quarterly, The; Crisis in Poland, The; To Live With AIDS.” 11/11/1990. GBH Archives. Web. December 3, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2A914CE64C1349E9B3F11FCA533AFB31>.
- APA: AIDS Quarterly, The; Crisis in Poland, The; To Live With AIDS. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2A914CE64C1349E9B3F11FCA533AFB31