Teachers' Domain Professional Development; Teaching Evolution in 21st Century America
Teaching Evolution in 21st Century America Course See Teachers' Domain: Judgment Day: Intelligent Design On Trial for additional assets. 1. Nature of Science evol07_vid_naturesci 2. Approaches to Teaching Evolution evol07_vid_evoadvice 3. Support from the Law evol07_vid_lawsupport 4. Addressing Intelligent Design in the Classroom" evol07_vid_addressid TITLE CARD FOR THIS VIDEO MISLABELED AS: Evolution: What's Wrong with 'Teach the Controversy’ 5. Why Teach Evolution evol07_vid_whyteachevo NOTE: The course name is the Resource title in the TD Production database:
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teachers' Domain Professional Development
- Teaching Evolution in 21st Century America
- Series Description
Teaching Elementary Life Science is a graduate-level professional development course designed to enhance your understanding and teaching of life science. In eight sessions, you will investigate life science topics using hands-on activities and online resources including video segments, interactive activities, readings, and other multimedia materials. These resources are drawn from Teachers' Domain, WGBH's digital library service. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
This course gives teachers the background and skills they need to counter pressures to present or address religiously based alternatives to the theory of evolution. It is offered for self study or group study, and can be used as a guide for a professional development workshop. It features materials developed for the NOVA program "Judgment Day: Intelligent Design on Trial."
See Teachers' Domain: Judgment Day: Intelligent Design On Trial for additional assets.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Chicago: “Teachers' Domain Professional Development; Teaching Evolution in 21st Century America,” 04/15/2008, GBH Archives, accessed December 1, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_295E5A2AAA1E496EAE46A8E5235BC5FC.
- MLA: “Teachers' Domain Professional Development; Teaching Evolution in 21st Century America.” 04/15/2008. GBH Archives. Web. December 1, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_295E5A2AAA1E496EAE46A8E5235BC5FC>.
- APA: Teachers' Domain Professional Development; Teaching Evolution in 21st Century America. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_295E5A2AAA1E496EAE46A8E5235BC5FC