Group, The; U.N.'s Peacekeeping Paradox
7/14/93 U.N.'s Peacekeeping Paradox
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- U.N.'s Peacekeeping Paradox
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Lincoln Chen, physician, Harvard School of Public Health; Philip Zelikow, Professor of public policy, Harvard University; Randolph Ryan, editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Randall Forsberg, Institute for Defense and Disarmament Studies; Ruth Morgenthau, professor of international politics, Brandeis University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; U.N.'s Peacekeeping Paradox,” 07/14/1993, GBH Archives, accessed March 25, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2508CBC9020C4E54894B2AF3AD3566C7.
- MLA: “Group, The; U.N.'s Peacekeeping Paradox.” 07/14/1993. GBH Archives. Web. March 25, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2508CBC9020C4E54894B2AF3AD3566C7>.
- APA: Group, The; U.N.'s Peacekeeping Paradox. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_2508CBC9020C4E54894B2AF3AD3566C7