Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Grilling
Simply Ming Ep 1020 Andy Husbands - Grilling SD Upconvert
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Simply Ming
- Cooking on the Fly: Grilling
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Grilling with Andy Husbands
Grilling is as American as Apple Pie and on this week’s episode of Simply Ming, Chef Ming Tsai joins forces with the ultimate master of grilling, author and Boston-based chef - Andy Husbands. Ming and Andy will share their secrets for grilling as they cook on the fly using mystery ingredients and some zesty spices from Ming’s pantry. Together they will grill up: a Thai Buffalo Salad and Grilled Mussels and Clams with tomatoes and a Polenta Cake.
Recipes Andy Husbands' Thai Buffalo Salad Grilled Mussels and Clams with Tomato and Polenta Cake
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Grilling,” 12/04/2012, GBH Archives, accessed April 14, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_23E91BE5409D481191FDF7C930447F65.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Grilling.” 12/04/2012. GBH Archives. Web. April 14, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_23E91BE5409D481191FDF7C930447F65>.
- APA: Simply Ming; Cooking on the Fly: Grilling. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_23E91BE5409D481191FDF7C930447F65