Mystery!; Unsuitable Job for a Woman, An: Series I: A Last Embrace
An Unsuitable Job for a Woman : A Last Embrace Episode 1 90 min.
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unsuitable Job for a Woman, An: Series I: A Last Embrace
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Cordelia accepts a job from Juliet Hampson, one of the owners of a husband- and-wife-owned exclusive country-house hotel, unaware that the seemingly straightforward case would spiral into a web of deceit, adultery and murder. Going undercover, Cordelia sets out to investigate Mr. Hampson's alleged infidelities. But when a body turns up, she discovers that no one in the Hampson family is completely innocent.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Unsuitable Job for a Woman, An: Series I: A Last Embrace,” 05/14/1998, GBH Archives, accessed April 2, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_18A96D4BFBA140B9ACCFE01709E06067.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Unsuitable Job for a Woman, An: Series I: A Last Embrace.” 05/14/1998. GBH Archives. Web. April 2, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_18A96D4BFBA140B9ACCFE01709E06067>.
- APA: Mystery!; Unsuitable Job for a Woman, An: Series I: A Last Embrace. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_18A96D4BFBA140B9ACCFE01709E06067