Mystery!; Unsuitable Job for a Woman, An: Series I: A Last Embrace
An Unsuitable Job for a Woman : A Last Embrace Episode 1 90 min.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Unsuitable Job for a Woman, An: Series I: A Last Embrace
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Cordelia accepts a job from Juliet Hampson, one of the owners of a husband- and-wife-owned exclusive country-house hotel, unaware that the seemingly straightforward case would spiral into a web of deceit, adultery and murder. Going undercover, Cordelia sets out to investigate Mr. Hampson's alleged infidelities. But when a body turns up, she discovers that no one in the Hampson family is completely innocent.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Unsuitable Job for a Woman, An: Series I: A Last Embrace,” 05/14/1998, GBH Archives, accessed April 23, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_18A96D4BFBA140B9ACCFE01709E06067.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Unsuitable Job for a Woman, An: Series I: A Last Embrace.” 05/14/1998. GBH Archives. Web. April 23, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_18A96D4BFBA140B9ACCFE01709E06067>.
- APA: Mystery!; Unsuitable Job for a Woman, An: Series I: A Last Embrace. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_18A96D4BFBA140B9ACCFE01709E06067