Group, The; Belly Shots and Employee Rights
7/13/94 Belly Shots and Employee Rights
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- Belly Shots and Employee Rights
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Rick Berlin, Cabaret performer; John Robinson, columnist, The Boston Globe; Marty Sender, President, Sender Communications; Nancy Nichols, Author, Reach for the Top: Women and the Changing Facts of Work Life - Senior editor, Harvard Business Review; Nancy Shilepsky, employment attorney.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Belly Shots and Employee Rights,” 07/13/1994, GBH Archives, accessed May 23, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1838DC38C60C43C9865460023AF34B4B.
- MLA: “Group, The; Belly Shots and Employee Rights.” 07/13/1994. GBH Archives. Web. May 23, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1838DC38C60C43C9865460023AF34B4B>.
- APA: Group, The; Belly Shots and Employee Rights. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_1838DC38C60C43C9865460023AF34B4B