Group, The; Female Sexual Harassment - Male Point of View
11/07/91 Female Sexual Harassment - Male Point of View
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- Female Sexual Harassment - Male Point of View
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Christopher Ricks, Professor of English, Boston University; Donald Gair, professor of psychiatry, BU School of Medicine; Lester P. Lee, Jr., professor of history, Middlesex Community College; Tom Palmer, The Boston Globe; Sid Peck, political activist.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Female Sexual Harassment - Male Point of View,” 11/07/1991, GBH Archives, accessed November 29, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_16F31320800943B6943EDC123FFAC765.
- MLA: “Group, The; Female Sexual Harassment - Male Point of View.” 11/07/1991. GBH Archives. Web. November 29, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_16F31320800943B6943EDC123FFAC765>.
- APA: Group, The; Female Sexual Harassment - Male Point of View. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_16F31320800943B6943EDC123FFAC765