Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series XI: Daughters of Cain
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inspector Morse, Series XI: Daughters of Cain
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Broadcast April 9 and 16, 1998
PART I: Suspects and alibis abound following the murder of retired Oxford University Professor Dr. Felix McClure. What starts as an apparently routine inquiry for Morse and Lewis turns out to be far more complicated than either expected as they unravel a sordid story of suspicious undergraduate suicide, drugs and the dismissal of a loyal college employee.
PART II: Cordelia's first solo-case, a college student's suicide, seems uncomplicated at first. But then it takes a dramatic turn when she investigates the deceased's friends, then his scientist father, and finally, his father's trusted lab assistant, only to discover the truth about his family and his death.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series XI: Daughters of Cain,” 04/09/1998, GBH Archives, accessed November 30, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_12829FF9F57F4668A245FC8019B369A0.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series XI: Daughters of Cain.” 04/09/1998. GBH Archives. Web. November 30, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_12829FF9F57F4668A245FC8019B369A0>.
- APA: Mystery!; Inspector Morse, Series XI: Daughters of Cain. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_12829FF9F57F4668A245FC8019B369A0