Group, The; Summer Vacations (9/8/1995)
9/8/95 Summer Vacations
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Summer Vacations (9/8/1995)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Lori Cohen, producer MacNeil/ Lehrer NewsHour; Peter Gelzinis, columnist, Boston Herald; Monica Collins, Television columnist, Boston Herald; Andy Levine, Attorney; Chuck Kraemer, WCVB-TV.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Summer Vacations (9/8/1995),” 09/08/1995, GBH Archives, accessed June 7, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0F6EED3BC3194DA6AD592DBDB0B3B669.
- MLA: “Group, The; Summer Vacations (9/8/1995).” 09/08/1995. GBH Archives. Web. June 7, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0F6EED3BC3194DA6AD592DBDB0B3B669>.
- APA: Group, The; Summer Vacations (9/8/1995). Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0F6EED3BC3194DA6AD592DBDB0B3B669