Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Bartok; Vieuxtemps
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Evening at Symphony
- Ozawa Conducting: Bartok; Vieuxtemps
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
Bartok: Music for Strings, Percusssion, and Celeste Vieuxtemps: Violin Concerto no. 5 (Joseph Silverstein)
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Bartok; Vieuxtemps,” 03/23/1977, GBH Archives, accessed March 23, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0E0582A5B2534BCFAF9FAF65E582BBB7.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Bartok; Vieuxtemps.” 03/23/1977. GBH Archives. Web. March 23, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0E0582A5B2534BCFAF9FAF65E582BBB7>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; Ozawa Conducting: Bartok; Vieuxtemps. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0E0582A5B2534BCFAF9FAF65E582BBB7
If you have more information about this item, we want to know! Please contact us, including the URL.