Group, The; Toni Morrison's Nobel Prize
10/25/93 Toni Morrison's Nobel Prize
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Toni Morrison's Nobel Prize
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Margo Lockwood, poet; Bill Marx, The Boston Phoenix; Patricia Smith, author, Close to Death; Ayida Mthembu, assistant dean of student affairs, MIT; Douglas Bauer, author, The Very Air.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Toni Morrison's Nobel Prize,” 10/25/1993, GBH Archives, accessed December 7, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D12BA231871423991CA7E9D6717E122.
- MLA: “Group, The; Toni Morrison's Nobel Prize.” 10/25/1993. GBH Archives. Web. December 7, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D12BA231871423991CA7E9D6717E122>.
- APA: Group, The; Toni Morrison's Nobel Prize. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0D12BA231871423991CA7E9D6717E122