Group, The; Should Ross Perot Be Allowed to Debate
9/24/96 Perot and Presidential Debates
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Should Ross Perot Be Allowed to Debate
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Wendy Kaminer, author, True Love Waits; Boyce Slayman, Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers; Philip Zelikow, Professor of public policy, Harvard University; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Should Ross Perot Be Allowed to Debate,” 09/24/1996, GBH Archives, accessed April 23, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0BD5A819C71E492AB067AA8FEE839E63.
- MLA: “Group, The; Should Ross Perot Be Allowed to Debate.” 09/24/1996. GBH Archives. Web. April 23, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0BD5A819C71E492AB067AA8FEE839E63>.
- APA: Group, The; Should Ross Perot Be Allowed to Debate. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0BD5A819C71E492AB067AA8FEE839E63