Group, The; Should Ross Perot Be Allowed to Debate
9/24/96 Perot and Presidential Debates
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Should Ross Perot Be Allowed to Debate
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Wendy Kaminer, author, True Love Waits; Boyce Slayman, Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers; Philip Zelikow, Professor of public policy, Harvard University; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Should Ross Perot Be Allowed to Debate,” 09/24/1996, GBH Archives, accessed May 20, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0BD5A819C71E492AB067AA8FEE839E63.
- MLA: “Group, The; Should Ross Perot Be Allowed to Debate.” 09/24/1996. GBH Archives. Web. May 20, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0BD5A819C71E492AB067AA8FEE839E63>.
- APA: Group, The; Should Ross Perot Be Allowed to Debate. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0BD5A819C71E492AB067AA8FEE839E63