Group, The; Domestic Violence (4/23/1992)
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Domestic Violence (4/23/1992)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Lois Kanter, attorney; Ray Armstead, Boston police officer; Leslie Harris, Judge, Boston Juvenile Court; Barbara Gray, state representative; Albert Kramer, judge, Quincy District Court.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Domestic Violence (4/23/1992),” 04/23/1992, GBH Archives, accessed May 17, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0BB1A6A1B3A1414AA19825402C5C33F2.
- MLA: “Group, The; Domestic Violence (4/23/1992).” 04/23/1992. GBH Archives. Web. May 17, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0BB1A6A1B3A1414AA19825402C5C33F2>.
- APA: Group, The; Domestic Violence (4/23/1992). Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_0BB1A6A1B3A1414AA19825402C5C33F2