Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Right to Silence
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Right to Silence
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Rumpole defends a murder suspect's right to keep quiet. Attending the university graduation ceremonies of Hilda's niece, he agrees to defend a professor accused of murdering the school's vice chancellor. Back in chambers, Ballard confides to Rumpole that he's keeping a secret from his wife.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Right to Silence,” 01/29/1993, GBH Archives, accessed May 26, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_09398461A8A84C099D843340B9DADD6D.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Right to Silence.” 01/29/1993. GBH Archives. Web. May 26, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_09398461A8A84C099D843340B9DADD6D>.
- APA: Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Right to Silence. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_09398461A8A84C099D843340B9DADD6D