Chamberworks; Couperin, Liszt, Vivaldi
Couperin: La Parnasse, ou L'Apotheose de Corelli Liszt: Etudes 1 - 7 from Twelve Transcendental Etudes Vivaldi: Sonata in G, Op. 13, No. 6
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Couperin, Liszt, Vivaldi
- Program Number
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Couperin, Liszt, Vivaldi,” 08/04/1982, GBH Archives, accessed January 22, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_EE9A87F0EA4C4EC88D0AFAF1D3C9B13D.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Couperin, Liszt, Vivaldi.” 08/04/1982. GBH Archives. Web. January 22, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_EE9A87F0EA4C4EC88D0AFAF1D3C9B13D>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Couperin, Liszt, Vivaldi. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_EE9A87F0EA4C4EC88D0AFAF1D3C9B13D