Forum: Affairs of State; Intercultural Education: Do We Really Understand Each Other
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forum: Affairs of State
- Intercultural Education: Do We Really Understand Each Other
- Program Number
- Series Description
Broadcast Sunday evenings, 13 programs.
Affairs of the State will probe an important issue with those at the center of decision making. We'll be taking our radio microphones to The Harvard Law School Forum, Brown University, Dartmouth College, The Harvard School of Public Health and the World Affairs Council for 13 weeks of debate and dialogue.
See On Air radio guide, April 1987 for cover story. Series release date: 4/5/1987
- Program Description
J. William Fulbright, former US Senator and Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, leads off a panel that argues the Americans know too little about the rest of the world. Panelists include Northern African specialist Lina Fruzzetti, Abbott Gleason, former Secretary of the Keenan Institute at the Wilson Center, and Robert Kates, Director of the Feinstein World Hunger Program. The moderator is National Public Radio international correspondent Bill Buzenberg.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Event Coverage
- Fitzgerald, Greg (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Forum: Affairs of State; Intercultural Education: Do We Really Understand Each Other,” 01/23/1987, GBH Archives, accessed December 2, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BF32340A02DC4DA692BAC55BE9385B5B.
- MLA: “Forum: Affairs of State; Intercultural Education: Do We Really Understand Each Other.” 01/23/1987. GBH Archives. Web. December 2, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BF32340A02DC4DA692BAC55BE9385B5B>.
- APA: Forum: Affairs of State; Intercultural Education: Do We Really Understand Each Other. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BF32340A02DC4DA692BAC55BE9385B5B