Morning Stories; My Kids
Adam Pertman discussion with Tony Kahnfor “My Kids” session
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Morning Stories
- My Kids
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Author and father Adam Pertman tells us how adoption helped him start a family and re-focus a career.
Adam is helping to develop a multimedia project for public television called Adoption: An American Revolution.
Thanks also to Magnatune recording artist Jan Hanford for the use of "Prelude No. 4 in F Major" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; My Kids,” 12/17/2005, GBH Archives, accessed May 29, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BC0FD830CBC6462E85EBE78E2BAFFF07.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; My Kids.” 12/17/2005. GBH Archives. Web. May 29, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BC0FD830CBC6462E85EBE78E2BAFFF07>.
- APA: Morning Stories; My Kids. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BC0FD830CBC6462E85EBE78E2BAFFF07