Chamberworks; Giordani, Brahms, Pagannini
Giordani: Sonata in B Flat major for Viola and Bass Continuo Brahms: Quartet No. 1 in G Mionr, Op. 25 Pagannini: Caprice No. 24, transcribed by Leopold Auer
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Giordani, Brahms, Pagannini
- Program Number
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Giordani, Brahms, Pagannini,” 09/14/1982, GBH Archives, accessed November 26, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B1479C8DBE7B40B28ABE83304317F640.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Giordani, Brahms, Pagannini.” 09/14/1982. GBH Archives. Web. November 26, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B1479C8DBE7B40B28ABE83304317F640>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Giordani, Brahms, Pagannini. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B1479C8DBE7B40B28ABE83304317F640