Classical Performances Live; Leslie Amper
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classical Performances Live
- Leslie Amper
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Program Description
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Talk Show
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Leslie Amper,” 11/27/2001, GBH Archives, accessed May 30, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AC16117C78334F168D2B87E61B54996A.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Leslie Amper.” 11/27/2001. GBH Archives. Web. May 30, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AC16117C78334F168D2B87E61B54996A>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Leslie Amper. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AC16117C78334F168D2B87E61B54996A
If you have more information about this item, we want to know! Please contact us, including the URL.