Classical Performances Live; Leslie Amper
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Classical Performances Live
- Leslie Amper
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Program Description
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Talk Show
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Leslie Amper,” 11/27/2001, GBH Archives, accessed May 29, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AC16117C78334F168D2B87E61B54996A.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Leslie Amper.” 11/27/2001. GBH Archives. Web. May 29, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AC16117C78334F168D2B87E61B54996A>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Leslie Amper. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AC16117C78334F168D2B87E61B54996A