Morning Stories; Losing my Hearing
Ginny Mazur and Tony kahn, Morning Stories
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Morning Stories
- Losing my Hearing
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Ginny Mazur says goodbye to the hearing world.
Thanks to Magnatune recording artist Vito Paternoster for the use of "Suite VI in Re magiore - prelude" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; Losing my Hearing,” 07/17/2007, GBH Archives, accessed September 29, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A91F8B279C454F549C785437987259A6.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; Losing my Hearing.” 07/17/2007. GBH Archives. Web. September 29, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A91F8B279C454F549C785437987259A6>.
- APA: Morning Stories; Losing my Hearing. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A91F8B279C454F549C785437987259A6