Classical Performances Live; Boston Early Music Festival
Paolo Pandolfo, Thomas Boysen
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classical Performances Live
- Boston Early Music Festival
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Performance in a Studio
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Boston Early Music Festival,” 06/12/2001, GBH Archives, accessed November 27, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_8C357B4FC9764FE7A65D8847118FA1FB.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Boston Early Music Festival.” 06/12/2001. GBH Archives. Web. November 27, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_8C357B4FC9764FE7A65D8847118FA1FB>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Boston Early Music Festival. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_8C357B4FC9764FE7A65D8847118FA1FB