NEW ORLEANS RASCALS OF OSAKA 1984; HOT DANCE OF THE 20S FROM KANSAS CITY, DETROIT, CHICAGO, NEYC 1927-1929; BILLY BUTTERFIELD SHOWCASES 1938-1926; JESS STACY SOLOS, COMMODORE 1944~
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jazz Decades
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ray Smith's weekly traditional/historical jazz program appeals to the devotee as well as the neophyte. The hour features traditional jazz, Big Band and swing from the entire 20th century and before, including recordings from as early as 1890. Series release date: 1972
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Recorded Music
- Smith, Ray (Series Producer)
- Schwartz, Steve (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Jazz Decades,” 01/18/1987, GBH Archives, accessed May 29, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7D128CA74B23443AAE69EFF5D3223D86.
- MLA: “Jazz Decades.” 01/18/1987. GBH Archives. Web. May 29, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7D128CA74B23443AAE69EFF5D3223D86>.
- APA: Jazz Decades. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7D128CA74B23443AAE69EFF5D3223D86