Original Salty Dogs of Purdue Johnny Dodd's Black Bottom Stompers of Chicago Mildred Bailey with Ellis Larkins Isham Jones and His Orchestra
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jazz Decades
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ray Smith's weekly traditional/historical jazz program appeals to the devotee as well as the neophyte. The hour features traditional jazz, Big Band and swing from the entire 20th century and before, including recordings from as early as 1890. Series release date: 1972
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Recorded Music
- Smith, Ray (Series Producer)
- Schwartz, Steve (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Jazz Decades,” 12/04/1980, GBH Archives, accessed March 23, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7B2C6F8C3632403F8287107271ABB340.
- MLA: “Jazz Decades.” 12/04/1980. GBH Archives. Web. March 23, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7B2C6F8C3632403F8287107271ABB340>.
- APA: Jazz Decades. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7B2C6F8C3632403F8287107271ABB340
If you have more information about this item, we want to know! Please contact us, including the URL.