Classical Performances Live; Chameleon Ensemble
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Classical Performances Live
- Chameleon Ensemble
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Performance in a Studio
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Chameleon Ensemble,” 03/22/2002, GBH Archives, accessed June 7, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7365F7D5F0F8485EB63E0C24F91A518F.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Chameleon Ensemble.” 03/22/2002. GBH Archives. Web. June 7, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7365F7D5F0F8485EB63E0C24F91A518F>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Chameleon Ensemble. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7365F7D5F0F8485EB63E0C24F91A518F
If you have more information about this item, we want to know! Please contact us, including the URL.