Morning Stories; See to the Animals
Betsy Bunn “The Goat Lady” (working title...since renamed “See to the Animals”) session recording
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Morning Stories
- See to the Animals
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Betsy Bunn honors a farmer's dying wish with help from the most unlikely places. Also, Enrico dePaolis checks in from a traffic jam in Philly with a contribution to Morning Stories.
Thanks to Magnatune recording artists Zephyrus for the use of "O magnum mysterium" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; See to the Animals,” 03/07/2007, GBH Archives, accessed December 1, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_67403E40E3AD45D8BCAD5BD2FA2EC22A.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; See to the Animals.” 03/07/2007. GBH Archives. Web. December 1, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_67403E40E3AD45D8BCAD5BD2FA2EC22A>.
- APA: Morning Stories; See to the Animals. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_67403E40E3AD45D8BCAD5BD2FA2EC22A