Classical Performances Live; Borromeo String Quartet
Borromeo String Quartet
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Classical Performances Live
- Borromeo String Quartet
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Program Description
Series Description: Robert J. Lurtsema's popular radio program is an innovative mixture of recorded music, live performances, interviews, news, weather and Robert J.'s signature style.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Performance in a Studio
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Borromeo String Quartet,” 02/07/2002, GBH Archives, accessed February 27, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_029D2CB02BA441019A69A0679D26B5AE.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Borromeo String Quartet.” 02/07/2002. GBH Archives. Web. February 27, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_029D2CB02BA441019A69A0679D26B5AE>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Borromeo String Quartet. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_029D2CB02BA441019A69A0679D26B5AE