Classical Performances Live; Borromeo String Quartet
Borromeo String Quartet
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classical Performances Live
- Borromeo String Quartet
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Program Description
Series Description: Robert J. Lurtsema's popular radio program is an innovative mixture of recorded music, live performances, interviews, news, weather and Robert J.'s signature style.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Performance in a Studio
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Borromeo String Quartet,” 02/07/2002, GBH Archives, accessed December 5, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_029D2CB02BA441019A69A0679D26B5AE.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Borromeo String Quartet.” 02/07/2002. GBH Archives. Web. December 5, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_029D2CB02BA441019A69A0679D26B5AE>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Borromeo String Quartet. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_029D2CB02BA441019A69A0679D26B5AE