American Experience; Nixon; Nam Dinh bomb damage, North Vietnam, 1972.
Part of The Vietnam Collection.
Bomb damage, Nam Dinh, North Vietnam (60 miles south of Hanoi). Grinberg acquired this from Japan. Badly damaged buildings, people in street. Close-up woman's face. Devastated residential area, heaps of rubble. Sign, telegraph posts bent and flattened. People in rubble, some women. Date 05/23/1972 painted on beam. Close shot of damage. Handsome woman breast feeding baby. Close shot young girls salvaging bricks. Good wide shot, people working in rubble. (Nice quality for print).
- American Experience
- Program Number
Nam Dinh bomb damage, North Vietnam, 1972.
- Series Description
Premiered October 1988 As television's longest-running, most-watched history series, American Experience brings to life the incredible characters and epic stories that helped form this nation. Now in its eighteenth season, the series has produced over 180 programs and garnered every major broadcast award. Series release date: 10/1988
- Program Description
In this three-hour presentation, Richard Nixon's life and political career are reassessed primarily by those who knew him best. The program chronicles his life from boyhood in Yorba Linda, California, through his days as a young Congressman to his presidency where he astounded the nation with his foreign policy initiatives and then left office in disgrace.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Children and war
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975
- War--Environmental aspects
- Vietnam (Democratic Republic)
- Nam Dinh (Vietnam)
- Nam Dinh, North Vietnam
- Publication Information
- ABC News VideoSource
- Rights Summary
Footage courtesy of ABC News Rights Holder: ABC News VideoSource (http://abcnews.go.com)
- Chicago: “American Experience; Nixon; Nam Dinh bomb damage, North Vietnam, 1972.,” 05/01/1972, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 22, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DDC09B959C014C3DA77E70B12A980F0E.
- MLA: “American Experience; Nixon; Nam Dinh bomb damage, North Vietnam, 1972..” 05/01/1972. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 22, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DDC09B959C014C3DA77E70B12A980F0E>.
- APA: American Experience; Nixon; Nam Dinh bomb damage, North Vietnam, 1972.. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DDC09B959C014C3DA77E70B12A980F0E