American Experience; Nixon; Nixon campaigns, Minneapolis, 1968
Part of The Vietnam Collection.
Richard Nixon, "Can't afford four more years of of administration."
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- American Experience
- Program Number
Nixon campaigns, Minneapolis, 1968
- Series Description
Premiered October 1988 As television's longest-running, most-watched history series, American Experience brings to life the incredible characters and epic stories that helped form this nation. Now in its eighteenth season, the series has produced over 180 programs and garnered every major broadcast award. Series release date: 10/1988
- Program Description
In this three-hour presentation, Richard Nixon's life and political career are reassessed primarily by those who knew him best. The program chronicles his life from boyhood in Yorba Linda, California, through his days as a young Congressman to his presidency where he astounded the nation with his foreign policy initiatives and then left office in disgrace.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- United States. Congress. Senate
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994
- Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- )
- Humphrey, Hubert H. (Hubert Horatio), 1911-1978
- Minneapolis (Minn.)
- Political posters
- Campaign speeches
- Minneapolis, MN
- Nixon, Richard M. (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 (Speaker)
- Publication Information
- ABC News VideoSource
- Rights Summary
Footage courtesy of ABC News Rights Holder: ABC News VideoSource (http://abcnews.go.com)
- Chicago: “American Experience; Nixon; Nixon campaigns, Minneapolis, 1968,” 10/08/1968, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 22, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_64DE02405821451F8D42B734838FC172.
- MLA: “American Experience; Nixon; Nixon campaigns, Minneapolis, 1968.” 10/08/1968. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 22, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_64DE02405821451F8D42B734838FC172>.
- APA: American Experience; Nixon; Nixon campaigns, Minneapolis, 1968. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_64DE02405821451F8D42B734838FC172