Evening at Pops; Pops Joins The Circus
Big Apple Circus- EE Master STEREO DOLBY
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Pops
- Pops Joins The Circus
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
The Big Apple Circus, complete with jugglers, acrobats, clowns, a ringmaster and an elephant, lures associate conductor Harry Ellis Dickson and the Boston Pops Orchestra into the big top for an evening of musical merriment.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Pops Joins The Circus,” 06/24/1985, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 4, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_22C386AF6EDB42F9979C8539CB420E29.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Pops Joins The Circus.” 06/24/1985. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 4, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_22C386AF6EDB42F9979C8539CB420E29>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Pops Joins The Circus. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_22C386AF6EDB42F9979C8539CB420E29