Group, The; State of the Union Address (2/18/1993)
2/18/93 State of the Union Folo (Clinton's first)
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- State of the Union Address (2/18/1993)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Ira Jackson, Executive vice president, BankBoston; John Gould, President, Associated Industries of Massachusetts; Amy Domini, Trustee, Loring, Wolcott and Coolidge; Philip Zelikow, Professor of public policy, Harvard University; Alan Macdonald, executive director, Mass. Business Roundtable.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; State of the Union Address (2/18/1993),” 02/18/1993, GBH Archives, accessed December 11, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EF0EAF6884014C7FB5FA9E9A22AB5312.
- MLA: “Group, The; State of the Union Address (2/18/1993).” 02/18/1993. GBH Archives. Web. December 11, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EF0EAF6884014C7FB5FA9E9A22AB5312>.
- APA: Group, The; State of the Union Address (2/18/1993). Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_EF0EAF6884014C7FB5FA9E9A22AB5312