Art Close Up; March 2004 Special: Dance On Camera
Master Show #803 This Special Art Close Up presentation contains 4 short acqusition dance films: Fly, Outside In, Ghostcatching, Swanlake
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Art Close Up
- March 2004 Special: Dance On Camera
- Program Number
- Series Description
A locally-produced, periodic half-hour program that showcases the wealth of creativity in the Greater boston area. Greater boston arts will feature segments produced by independent filmmakers - spanning the spectrum from major institutions to community arts centers, downtown theatres to rehearsal studios, high art to low - as well as a calendar of upcoming events. Series release date: 5/2003
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Fine Arts
- Stewart, Stephanie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Art Close Up; March 2004 Special: Dance On Camera,” 03/03/2004, GBH Archives, accessed April 21, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5E37DB1411C42AAA309AAB7AA19EAA2.
- MLA: “Art Close Up; March 2004 Special: Dance On Camera.” 03/03/2004. GBH Archives. Web. April 21, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5E37DB1411C42AAA309AAB7AA19EAA2>.
- APA: Art Close Up; March 2004 Special: Dance On Camera. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5E37DB1411C42AAA309AAB7AA19EAA2