Art Close Up; March 2004 Special: Dance On Camera
Master Show #803 This Special Art Close Up presentation contains 4 short acqusition dance films: Fly, Outside In, Ghostcatching, Swanlake
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Art Close Up
- March 2004 Special: Dance On Camera
- Program Number
- Series Description
A locally-produced, periodic half-hour program that showcases the wealth of creativity in the Greater boston area. Greater boston arts will feature segments produced by independent filmmakers - spanning the spectrum from major institutions to community arts centers, downtown theatres to rehearsal studios, high art to low - as well as a calendar of upcoming events. Series release date: 5/2003
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Fine Arts
- Stewart, Stephanie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Art Close Up; March 2004 Special: Dance On Camera,” 03/03/2004, GBH Archives, accessed December 7, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5E37DB1411C42AAA309AAB7AA19EAA2.
- MLA: “Art Close Up; March 2004 Special: Dance On Camera.” 03/03/2004. GBH Archives. Web. December 7, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5E37DB1411C42AAA309AAB7AA19EAA2>.
- APA: Art Close Up; March 2004 Special: Dance On Camera. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E5E37DB1411C42AAA309AAB7AA19EAA2