Mystery!; Chandler and Company: Family Matters
Chandler & Company Episode Three Family Matters
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Chandler and Company: Family Matters
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
FAMILY MATTERS--The wife of a leading trade unionist asks Dee to investigate her husband's extramarital activities. Dee's photographs of him and his girlfriend are used in a tabloid scoop, compromising Dee and wreaking havoc on the man's family when the press descends on them. Elly, meanwhile, takes the case of a businessman whose runaway teenage daughter is living in a tenement with a drug-pushing pimp and working as a hooker. To win her confidence, Elly poses as a newcomer to London and walks the streets with her.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Chandler and Company: Family Matters,” GBH Archives, accessed January 22, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E420231A7D8E4020932404A3379BC073.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Chandler and Company: Family Matters.” GBH Archives. Web. January 22, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E420231A7D8E4020932404A3379BC073>.
- APA: Mystery!; Chandler and Company: Family Matters. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E420231A7D8E4020932404A3379BC073