FRONTLINE Special Report; Comrades: October Harvest
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- FRONTLINE Special Report
- Comrades: October Harvest
- Program Number
- Series Description
Since January 1983, FRONTLINE has served as American public television's - PBS - flagship public affairs series. Hailed upon its television broadcast debut as "the last best hope for broadcast documentaries," FRONTLINE's stature over 23 years is reaffirmed each week through incisive documentaries covering the scope and complexity of the human experience. Series release date: 1/1983
- Program Description
The Kulinich family lives and works on a collective farm in southern Russia. Follows the Kulinichs through their daily lives during harvest time and takes a close look at the workings of the collective farm system to find that they, like many other Russian peasants, have discovered their own version of the Communist way of life, Leninism with loopholes.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Public Affairs
- Fanning, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “FRONTLINE Special Report; Comrades: October Harvest,” 04/30/1986, GBH Archives, accessed December 5, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E271D95DC64846C09F9D78445E4FA1F8.
- MLA: “FRONTLINE Special Report; Comrades: October Harvest.” 04/30/1986. GBH Archives. Web. December 5, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E271D95DC64846C09F9D78445E4FA1F8>.
- APA: FRONTLINE Special Report; Comrades: October Harvest. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_E271D95DC64846C09F9D78445E4FA1F8