Group, The; Kerry and Affirmative Action
4/7/92 Kerry & Affirmative Action
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Kerry and Affirmative Action
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Marcia Folsom, professor of literature, Wheelock College; Glenn Loury, Professor of Economics, Boston University; Kim Hawkins, professor, Northeastern University Law School; Kirk Scharfenberg, The Boston Globe; Deval Patrick, NAACP Legal Defense Fund.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Kerry and Affirmative Action,” 04/07/1992, GBH Archives, accessed November 26, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D94CC018C68F449DAC059A4F88063534.
- MLA: “Group, The; Kerry and Affirmative Action.” 04/07/1992. GBH Archives. Web. November 26, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D94CC018C68F449DAC059A4F88063534>.
- APA: Group, The; Kerry and Affirmative Action. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D94CC018C68F449DAC059A4F88063534