Original date 1/5/1972.
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Program Number
- Series Description
Programs consist of short films about interesting and quirky people in the Boston area. Films are introduced and later commented on by a group of young people in studio. The footage and/or stills were shot by the in-studio cast or others young people that later appear in the show. Topics for pilot show include a singing cabdriver; local couple studying to be clowns; an impoverished senior; and a photo montage of a day in the emergency ward of Boston City Hospital. Directed by David Atwood; 1972. Series release date: 1972
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Local Communities
- Becton, Henry (Series Producer)
- Jones, Brooks (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Fleamarket,” 01/05/1972, GBH Archives, accessed December 7, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D924A8B279DF4D2180B128BFBF403DC4.
- MLA: “Fleamarket.” 01/05/1972. GBH Archives. Web. December 7, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D924A8B279DF4D2180B128BFBF403DC4>.
- APA: Fleamarket. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D924A8B279DF4D2180B128BFBF403DC4