Mixed Bag; Charles Lloyd
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Mixed Bag
- Charles Lloyd
- Program Number
- Series Description
Musical performance in the studios of WGBH by Livingston Taylor; Stephan Michelson aka "Delta X"; and Mike Stewart aka "Backwards Sam Frik." Program is introduced by host J.J. Jackson of WBCN; directed by David Atwood; produced by Lee Tanner and David Atwood. Recorded 4/7/1970, for later broadcast. RT: 30:00
Innovative series of programs in which electronic images are set to music. Series release date: 4/7/1970
- Program Description
Series Description: Innovative series of programs in which electronic images are set to music.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Atwood, David (Series Producer)
- Tanner, Lee (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mixed Bag; Charles Lloyd,” 10/09/1968, GBH Archives, accessed December 4, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D2307B57FCE842BCBBFF560993CF5E91.
- MLA: “Mixed Bag; Charles Lloyd.” 10/09/1968. GBH Archives. Web. December 4, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D2307B57FCE842BCBBFF560993CF5E91>.
- APA: Mixed Bag; Charles Lloyd. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D2307B57FCE842BCBBFF560993CF5E91