Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; Episode 248
WIT Season 2-Show #248
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?
- Episode 248
- Program Number
- Series Description
Arch villainess Carmen Sandiego remains at large, wreaking havoc in history. In each episode Carmen and/or one of her gang go back in time to steal a key historical object, the theft of which could change the course of history. Three contestants--using logic, judgment and their knowledge of history--pursue Carmen and her crooks in a time machine called the Chronoskimmer, recover the loot and restore it to its proper place in history. Lynne Thigpen returns as the Chief; Kevin Shinick is featured as the "Squadron Leader"; music is contributed by (house band) "The Human Engine." Series release date: 1996
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Game Show
- Taylor, Kate (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; Episode 248,” 10/07/1997, GBH Archives, accessed October 2, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D0AE4944225846B386FFEA2591BCB928.
- MLA: “Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; Episode 248.” 10/07/1997. GBH Archives. Web. October 2, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D0AE4944225846B386FFEA2591BCB928>.
- APA: Where In Time Is Carmen Sandiego?; Episode 248. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D0AE4944225846B386FFEA2591BCB928