Group, The; Cairo Population Conference
9/8/94 Cairo Population Conference
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group, The
- Cairo Population Conference
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Ali Assani, Professor of the practices of Indo-Muslim languages and cultures, Harvard University; Rachel Snow, Assistant professor of reproductive health, Harvard School of Public Health; Virginia Sullivan Finn, writer and lecturer; James Franklin, religion writer, The Boston Globe; Harvey Cox, professor of divinity, Harvard Divinity School.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Cairo Population Conference,” 09/08/1994, GBH Archives, accessed November 29, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CED706303568446CBAFD0BD597DB6CAF.
- MLA: “Group, The; Cairo Population Conference.” 09/08/1994. GBH Archives. Web. November 29, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CED706303568446CBAFD0BD597DB6CAF>.
- APA: Group, The; Cairo Population Conference. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CED706303568446CBAFD0BD597DB6CAF