Simply Ming; On the Road in Chattanooga with Daniel Lindley
Simply Ming Ep 1014 Chattanooga: Daniel Lindley Sd Upconvert
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Simply Ming
- On the Road in Chattanooga with Daniel Lindley
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ironically, Americans tend to complicate their lives in an effort to simplify them. In SIMPLY MING, chef Ming Tsai helps make the yearning for a more manageable lifestyle a reality. Tsai, experienced in classical French, new American and Pan-Asian cuisine, first introduced viewers to his unique blend of global culinary traditions in his Food Network series, East Meets West With Ming Tsai. In this new series for public television, Tsai provides a repertoire of very simple recipes which viewers can integrate into numerous dishes. Each of his flavor-packed sauces, salsas, pastes, rubs, stocks, syrups and doughs consists of fewer than seven ingredients, and each requires no more than 20 minutes to prepare. Guest include Martin Yan, Todd English, Jody Adams, Gordon Hamersley, Jasper White and others. 2004. Series release date: 2004
- Program Description
Ming goes where he’s never gone before as he heads south to Chattanooga, Tennessee to cook with renowned local chef, Daniel Lindley of St. John’s Restaurant. Together they shop for inspiration at local Chattanooga markets to come up with two distinct dishes that call upon the region’s heritage and culinary uniqueness.
Recipes Grilled Sirloin Steak with Spicy Thai Soup with Lemongrass, Shiitakes and Pok Choy Roasted Pork Loin with Autumn Glazed Vegetables and Grits
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Finkel, Hilary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Simply Ming; On the Road in Chattanooga with Daniel Lindley,” 11/19/2012, GBH Archives, accessed December 6, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CB9068350CD0443CBDA5D0FC0B793307.
- MLA: “Simply Ming; On the Road in Chattanooga with Daniel Lindley.” 11/19/2012. GBH Archives. Web. December 6, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CB9068350CD0443CBDA5D0FC0B793307>.
- APA: Simply Ming; On the Road in Chattanooga with Daniel Lindley. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CB9068350CD0443CBDA5D0FC0B793307