Group, The; President Clinton's Economic Summit
12/16/92 Clinton's Economic Summit
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
- Group, The
- President Clinton's Economic Summit
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Ira Jackson, Executive vice president, BankBoston; Kirby Perkins, Reporter, WCVB-TV; David Warsh, columnist, The Boston Globe; Amy Domini, Trustee, Loring, Wolcott and Coolidge; Tom Kuh, Director of Business development, Kinder Lydenberg Domini and Company.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; President Clinton's Economic Summit,” 12/16/1992, GBH Archives, accessed December 7, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CABFEE050DBF4C08A9339667185C701B.
- MLA: “Group, The; President Clinton's Economic Summit.” 12/16/1992. GBH Archives. Web. December 7, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CABFEE050DBF4C08A9339667185C701B>.
- APA: Group, The; President Clinton's Economic Summit. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CABFEE050DBF4C08A9339667185C701B