Group, The; President Clinton's Economic Summit
12/16/92 Clinton's Economic Summit
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- President Clinton's Economic Summit
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Ira Jackson, Executive vice president, BankBoston; Kirby Perkins, Reporter, WCVB-TV; David Warsh, columnist, The Boston Globe; Amy Domini, Trustee, Loring, Wolcott and Coolidge; Tom Kuh, Director of Business development, Kinder Lydenberg Domini and Company.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; President Clinton's Economic Summit,” 12/16/1992, GBH Archives, accessed January 28, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CABFEE050DBF4C08A9339667185C701B.
- MLA: “Group, The; President Clinton's Economic Summit.” 12/16/1992. GBH Archives. Web. January 28, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CABFEE050DBF4C08A9339667185C701B>.
- APA: Group, The; President Clinton's Economic Summit. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CABFEE050DBF4C08A9339667185C701B