Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Quacks
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Quacks
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
THANKS TO RUMPOLE, BAMBI ETHERIDGE, A FLASHY BLONDE, GETS OFF A DRIVING CHARGE, SO SHE INSISTS ON A LUNCH DATE. BACK FROM A CASE IN SWANSEA, PHYLLIDA SUSPECTS THAT CLAUDE HAS BEEN UP TO SOMETHING WHEN SHE FINDS A COPY OF CASANOVA MAGAZINE IN HIS OFFICE. BALLARD'S WIFE, MARGUERITE, TELLS HILDA THAT SAM IS WORRIED ABOUT RUMPOLE'S BEHAVIOR.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Quacks,” 01/11/1993, GBH Archives, accessed December 6, 2023, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C7FBAE78128948DEBD1B9D3669257D6C.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Quacks.” 01/11/1993. GBH Archives. Web. December 6, 2023. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C7FBAE78128948DEBD1B9D3669257D6C>.
- APA: Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Quacks. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C7FBAE78128948DEBD1B9D3669257D6C