Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up
Greater Boston Arts/ Art Close Up - Mystery Fill “Dead Gorgeous” This GBA presentation contains two short features: Photographers Kahn & Selesnick Seven Notes about Opera Voice
This program cannot be made available on Open Vault.
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you would like research access to the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up
- Series Description
A locally-produced, periodic half-hour program that showcases the wealth of creativity in the Greater boston area. Greater boston arts will feature segments produced by independent filmmakers - spanning the spectrum from major institutions to community arts centers, downtown theatres to rehearsal studios, high art to low - as well as a calendar of upcoming events. Series release date: 1/1997
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Stewart, Stephanie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up,” 07/06/2003, GBH Archives, accessed December 3, 2022, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C6698F4638CB408B99ABE98AED8A085F.
- MLA: “Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up.” 07/06/2003. GBH Archives. Web. December 3, 2022. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C6698F4638CB408B99ABE98AED8A085F>.
- APA: Greater Boston Arts / Art Close Up. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C6698F4638CB408B99ABE98AED8A085F